Note: I didn’t have a lesson for the 2-4th
- God puts a little of Himself into each one of us that wants Him to be our Lord and Savior
- The birthday of the New Testament church on Pentecost in AD 31
- Stop being deceived by the ideas and traditions of mankind. (In vain do they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men. (Mark 7:7-8)
- We live in a fallen world and because we do, mankind overall hates the truth, the law, and especially the way of God!
- Mankind wants freedom but not to be free. Man kind wants to follow its own way no matter if good for them or not (in God’s view)
- Mankind believes its own ideas, customs, and traditions without going by what God says on any given subject.
- If you are one that wants to follow God, then you have been drawn to God by the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit wants to show you truth.
- Judgment, for now, is on the church and not on the world, but it will be. Now is the time to change your life to the truth of God’s word and will. Peter wrote to the church, “For the time is come that judgment must (read that again must)begin at the house of God/the church.” 1 Peter 4:17
- Unease on earth is at an all time critical stage. We don’t want to turn on the news or see what is happening in society around us. But know this: things are not even a little bad yet. They are going to get a whole lot worse. Matthew 24:21-22 says that just prior to God’s return to Jerusalem : “For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved (left alive), but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.” God is in control and God knows when, where, and how He will deal with all the insanity on this earth.
- Think on this for a moment: The world is pretty botched up…just look around. We think we can somehow fix the world and its ways but all we do is make things worse. We need an intervention by Almighty God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Trying to do things our own way what we do is make things worse and destroy a lot of things that should not be. Are we really trying to destroy our own world while thinking somehow we can fix our world? Today in this world we have pollution, food and water shortages, diseases, violence, hatred, racism rampant, moral decay beyond words, and weapons of mass destruction. We can’t fix this world if God is not in what we do. God knows how bad the world is and said it would get this way, but God also knows the timing of whatever it is that He is going to do to bring this world to its conclusion and into His kingdom for those that love and do as He says.
- God loves His church (It is His church!!!) We are to be the caretakers of the church and do things His way. Are we really doing that now? You might have different denominations of churches but Jesus must be the focus of the church, and the truth must be told even when or if it offends. You can’t tickle people’s ears and get them into heaven. You need to not only be about God’s business, but need to always tell the truth and stop compromising and sugar-coating the word. There is not a bunch of interpretations…there is only one. I am appalled at what I see churches saying and doing…can you even begin to imagine what God is seeing all over the world that people are doing in “His Church”!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I guess that is all for today on here. I hope it blesses you.
Now, may the God of heaven bless you, draw you to Him, protect you, give you peace, and provide for your needs. May you follow Him in all His ways and find Him in everything you do.
God bless you.